I pride myself as being deeply supportive of each of my clients, and am dedicated to your overall health and wellbeing. One way that I do this is by working from a wide base of therapies. This does not "wash out" therapy or make for a bland application of interventions. This actually provides a broad and creative range of actions for achieving a variety of positive outcomes during therapy:
• Psychodynamic and Psychoanalytic Therapy
(“Depth Psychology” and specifically Lacanian Psychotherapy)
• Existential psychology/philosophy
• Systems Theory
• Western & Eastern philosophical traditions
• Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Mindfulness practice
• Choice Theory / Reality Therapy
• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
• Rogerian Psychotherapy
• Recent discoveries on human development,
attachment, and emotional functioning
Learn more about me in My Blog or contact me...
Hours and Location:
Hours: 9-5 Monday-Friday
1406 West Lake St, Suite 204
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55408
See below map for the COMPLEMENTARY CLIMATE CONTROLLED UNDERGROUND PARKING. Just one 1/2 block East of of my office with entrances on Lagoon and Lake.
Uptown Therapy is wonderful. I have benefited greatly these past 8 months and am sure to continue.